Code of Conduct for CPS Committee Members
The Canberra Photographic Society Committee Members are expected, both during and after their membership of the committee, to:
- observe the constitution of the Canberra Photographic Society and all policies, procedures, rules and regulations of the society
- comply with all Federal, State and local laws and regulations
- comply with all reasonable, lawful decisions of the committee in relation to the operation of the society
- maintain a high degree of ethics, integrity, honesty and professionalism in dealing with community members, society members and other committee members
- Securely store personal information provided by a member or client.
- Take reasonable steps to ensure this material is kept secure against:
- unauthorised access
- modification or disclosure
- Use personal information only for the purposes for which it was collected. Personal information must not be disclosed to another party unless the individual is aware of, or has consented to, the disclosure.
- Use Assets (physical and digital assets including but not limited to member details) belonging to or paid for by the Canberra Photographic Society only for society purposes as authorised by the committee. CPS assets are not to be used for any personal purpose including campaigning for a personal point of view or opinion relating to CPS business.